Friday, 9 December 2011

A little something I have been working on!


My friend is planning to get married sometime in the near future and has kindly asked me to produce a wedding dress design from a rough quick sketch she did.....

She pacifically asked for
·         Fish tail
·         Gathering
·         Thin straps
·         Diamantes
I haven’t had chance for her to see my design yet but I just hope it’s what she expected and what she would like , hear is my interpretation of the design bellow.

After my placement at George I thought I may as well try my skill on this dress design, I enjoyed it and al update if any changes are to be made, I just carnt wait to see what she says now :-)!

Bellow is a qwick design just to get me started...........
Without the diamantes straps of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment